Na wszystkie zapytania odpowiadamy w ciągu 24h!
przejazd powyżej 60 minut
In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, ELBUD BARTOSIK provides information regarding the processing of personal data.
1. Administrator: The administrator of your personal data is ELBUD BARTOSIK based in Mączniki 5 C, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska.
2. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector: contact possible in electronic form to the e-mail address: email@example.com and in the traditional form by writing to the address of the Administrator's seat
3. Scope of data: we process the following categories of your data: - identification data, - contact details, - correspondence data,
4. Purpose and basis of processing: Your personal data is processed for the following purpose: - settlements on the basis of tax and accounting law; - order execution; - archival (evidence) which is the execution of the order or the presentation of the offer; - consideration of complaints and recovery, if they are brought;
5. Storage period: data stored on the basis of consent may be processed until you withdraw your consent in this regard or we determine that it has become obsolete. Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller may be processed until the legitimate interests of ELBUD BARTOSIK being the basis for their processing are fulfilled. The data processed in the remaining scope may be processed for a period not longer than 5 years from the end of the year in which the order was completed.
6. Information on the rights: In connection with the processing of your data by ELBUD BARTOSIK, you have the right to: the right to request ADO to access your data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, withdraw consent to processing personal data;
7. Right of complaint: If you believe that the processing of personal data by ELBUD BARTOSIK violates your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office; UODO ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
8. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
9. Your data will not be disclosed outside the EEA or to international organizations.
10. Withdrawal of consent: in the case of data processing on the basis of expressed consents, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent by direct contact with ELBUD BARTOSIK, in writing to the company's registered office address or by e-mail contact firstname.lastname@example.org, unless that the law provides otherwise.